Ford Mustang Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Read the number off of it and call your dealers parts dept.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Registered
293 Posts
Mine's labeled... "Trunk Sweep"

Just put on your 'readers' and give it a little twist - the print's small and on the underside.

I read somewhere that attachments must be purchased separately.

·
Registered
32 Posts
S&W Model 629 - 44 Magnum ??? Wimpy.

MY Mustang is protected with a REAL handgun. S&W Model 500 Magnum. Something like: '..go ahead, TRY to steal my car..."

As for the thingy in the truck, it just has to be the 2006 Ford minature Flux Capacitor.

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
Wirelessscottie said:
As for the thingy in the truck, it just has to be the 2006 Ford minature Flux Capacitor.
My how times change. In a world, actually America, where we super size everything, Ford comes out with a flux capacitor that is smaller. What will they think of next? A clock on you wrist? :laugh:

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
A hole for the S&W...?? thought it made holes...?? Us girls (and Mel Gibson) favor the 'tiny' 9 mm Beretta... metric make me feel all warm and toasty!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
It a knutson valve that controls the whatchacall it switch.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I called Jerry Lundegaard and he told me it was the TruCoat reservoir hose...they come pretty much standard on all vehicles now, donchaknow...:shigrin

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Wirelessscottie said:
S&W Model 629 - 44 Magnum ??? Wimpy.

MY Mustang is protected with a REAL handgun. S&W Model 500 Magnum. Something like: '..go ahead, TRY to steal my car..."

The model 500 is my next one. That will be a strict hunting and range gun though. The .44 is ideal for what I want for defense, due to the balance of power, accuracy, and manageability. I'm not a large person, 5'6" and 185lbs. Handling the .500 in a combat situation is a little unrealistic (for me).

I'm sure Clint Eastwood carries one now though.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
kj_cinci said:
A hole for the S&W...?? thought it made holes...?? Us girls (and Mel Gibson) favor the 'tiny' 9 mm Beretta... metric make me feel all warm and toasty!!
I like the M9, I just don't have faith in the 9mm. I know this is silly (completely mental) b/c it's about the same as a .38 in actual ballistic performance, and I've carried a little S&W lightweight .38 for years.

The m9 is quite accurate, very manageable, very little recoil, high magazine capacity, and cheap to shoot. It's a great choice for a combat sidearm.

There is a .40 version, the 96, that I love.

But the thingie in the trunk...I still say it's a shart separator valve!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Bucket

Reminds me of how we used to send new guys in the Navy up forward with a bucket to get some freon. The a-gangers would fill it up for them and by the time they got back to the engine room the bucket would be empty...

·
Registered
164 Posts
I like the metric cresent wrench gag or the bucket of grinding sparks... :)

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
wnewport said:
Reminds me of how we used to send new guys in the Navy up forward with a bucket to get some freon. The a-gangers would fill it up for them and by the time they got back to the engine room the bucket would be empty...
I was sent to the company GySgt to get the keys to the Humvee...I was a boot E2 PFC.

People have been sent to supply to pick up 50 yards of flight line.

Also, being a tech person, another favorite is "go to supply and pick up some frequency grease to lube the processor."

But the thingie in the trunk is a shart separator.
Better not let it go bad on you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
+1 on the blinker fluid. My grandfather's favorite trick before he make petty officer was to send his newest apprentices to check the batteries in the sound powered phones.

I personally keep a SIG Sauer P229 in .40 S&W on the floor behind the passender seat or next to me in the seat when I'm in the car since I live and drive drive downtown a lot. It's funny this topic should pop-up I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for mounting a holster or a better way to secure the pistol from sliding around?

On a side note the trunk is big enough for my shooting bag, a .50 cal ammo can, one M1 garand, an Enfield, two finn mosins, and an AR-15 without loading the car down to heavy. How's that for trunk space :bounce2::gringreen

Rich

·
Registered
451 Posts
My little .380 Walther PPK fits in the center console rather nicely.

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
I always love to follow a thread when someone asks about an unknown part they find. :laugh:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Does it really matter what it is?? If we as much as touch it we'll be voiding the warranty on the vehicle. Anyway, I pulled the switch and a parachute ejected from the hood......... Not covered under warranty..........

·
Registered
496 Posts
HazMatLadder26 said:
Does it really matter what it is?? If we as much as touch it we'll be voiding the warranty on the vehicle. Anyway, I pulled the switch and a parachute ejected from the hood......... Not covered under warranty..........
I wish my 'chute would jump out the back yo

21 - 39 of 39 Posts