Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think they look cool my wife on the other hand says they look stupid,what do some of you guys think about them.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I'm with your wife (not literally, sit back down:p:winks) I think they are completely dumb looking. But it's your car and if you like them....

·
Registered
413 Posts
I actually kinda like them. I think it makes the headlights look alot better. However, if your ever considering halo lights in the future I wouldn't get them. I think the halos look better than the stocks with headlight splitters.

·
Registered
193 Posts
" Thinking about buying Headlight Spitters"

Why would you pay to have somebody "Spit" no your headlights? :winks

·
Registered
389 Posts
If you spell it "Kewl" than yes...but they are not "cool" on a non-JDM wannabe. My 2cents.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I don't think they look good at all, honestly.. but to each his own.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Not a fan myself. Friend has them on his and really takes away from the clean look of the car. Really looks "added" if you get my drift.

No vote here, your wife is right :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
411 Posts
Yea i agree they look dumb. I am having a similar, but less obvious, debate over the quarter window louvers. Not sure if I should get them.

·
Registered
532 Posts
FWIW, I think they detract from the lines of the front end, but it's your car...

·
Registered
963 Posts
Your wife is right (I thought this was always the case one you get married?)

·
Registered
361 Posts
i personally really like them and plan to get them for my ride in due time. i think it adds a certain look that other mustangs won't be able to match. i'm all about personalization and i want my car to be different than what else is on the road. but it boils down to what you like and don't like, everyone is different and has different views.

worst case, buy them and take em off. they only attach by 3M tape.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I would do what you want to do with those splitters. If she doesn't like it- too bad. Who wears the pants in that family? You have to take control of your situation. It's your car and you own it, right? Just tell her those splitters are what you want and you are getting them no matter what. Personally, I would never mount them on my car but if that's what you want, go for it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Definitely my least favorite cosmetic mod on the car, it would never be on my car. However, "It's your car do what you want with it", aka the standard response to any of the should I do this to my car threads :shigrin

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Don't care for them. I'd listen to your wife and tell her she's right. She'll love it!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.