Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for a Roush 427
what do you guys think, right now it's just a thought doing a little research on it as far as returning some of my GT back to stock (as far as I can) so I can add to the Roush.

Any and all opinions are appreciated.

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Damn, you have a quick stang though..? why dont you just S/C this one?

but i got to say, i love that 427R..

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
I say go for it, The Roush 427R is sick:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
As I clicked on the thread I had visions that you were going to say you were trading for a Challenger :)

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As I clicked on the thread I had visions that you were going to say you were trading for a Challenger :)
That will never happen, always told my wife if I ever trade this one in it will be for a faster mustang

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn, you have a quick stang though..? why dont you just S/C this one?

but i got to say, i love that 427R..
That's how I feel I love the look of the 427's

·
Registered
281 Posts
go for it man there sick i myself have sold my gt for a 04 cobra lol not a roush but its worth i guess

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
the Roush 427 is the best aftermarket S197 IMO They are just so quick too. don't have the best numbers, but they are still the fastest because they handle like champs.

·
Registered
413 Posts
The Roush looks awesome, especially the vert. I went to the dealer tonight to trade up to a GT500 or a Bullitt. (I really want a manual transmission). The thieves only wanted to give me $14K for my car, and it's in mint condition w/low miles. I got an offer of $23K from private party, I still think I'm being short changed. Maybe I should just Roush my car out & call it a day ?

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I'm not overly fond of getting a pre-modded car, so maybe I'm not the one to ask. I like to put my own touch on it; makes me feel like it's "mine".

With that said, returning your car to stock shouldn't be too much of a hassle, and you can probably sell a couple of those mods. Will the spray void the warranty on the S/C, or are you even concerned about the warranty? :gringreen

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
You will love the Roush. Do it if you can afford it. Those a nice looking cars.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
why not just throw a roush body kit on your GT and get a nice turbo or blower? the 427s are awesome cars, but your GT is still a fast car

·
Registered
726 Posts
The Roush is one nice ride. If I only could afford it. If you got it go for it, with the limited production you can't go wrong.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm not overly fond of getting a pre-modded car, so maybe I'm not the one to ask. I like to put my own touch on it; makes me feel like it's "mine".

With that said, returning your car to stock shouldn't be too much of a hassle, and you can probably sell a couple of those mods. Will the spray void the warranty on the S/C, or are you even concerned about the warranty? :gringreen

If I do decide to trade it I probably would sell the Nitrous kit, mostly concerned about suspension, driveshaft, other mods.
of course I know some will not work with the supercharger though.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
not really something that's going to be done this week though just trying to weigh out the pros and cons first.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
this is just about what I'm looking for, except I really don't want a manual much rather have it in automatic Land vehicle Vehicle Car Muscle car Sports car

Eye Auto part

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Think it's purely an emotional and financial decision, if you want it and can afford it then go for it!

My neighbor and relative have Roush body kits and some other mods 427.

My local dealer had a silver/black stripe 427 sitting outside the dealer when I ordered my car last fall. If I remember correctly it was a $28K GT with the $16,999 Roush 427 sticker added.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.