Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, id like to see what u guys have to say about me lowering my GT/CS shes currently on weld rts drag set up, 17x6 front and 15x10.5 rears. Would you guys think it would look good lowered on a drag set up? Or should I leave as is? Id like to see some pics of anyone with drag wheels not necessarily weld rts, so I can get an idea of what itll look like lowered on drag wheels, I feel the stock height gives it a muscle car stance but id like to use it for not only drag but autocross, thanks ALOT in advance guys! 2nd picture is of me launching from 4500rpms

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey guys, id like to see what u guys have to say about me lowering my GT/CS shes currently on weld rts drag set up, 17x6 front and 15x10.5 rears. Would you guys think it would look good lowered on a drag set up? Or should I leave as is? Id like to see some pics of anyone with drag wheels not necessarily weld rts, so I can get an idea of what itll look like lowered on drag wheels, I feel the stock height gives it a muscle car stance but id like to use it for not only drag but autocross, thanks ALOT in advance guys! 2nd picture is of me launching from 4500rpms
Here is mine....17x4.5 and 15x10's-

·
Registered
239 Posts
Lowered on Steeda Sport Springs here.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks scott! I remember you, I dont know if you remember but u were showing me on a previous thread of mine, I finally got them but didnt go with race stars u did weld rts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Thanks scott! I remember you, I dont know if you remember but u were showing me on a previous thread of mine, I finally got them but didnt go with race stars u did weld rts
They look great on your car, I can't afford Weld Wheels!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts