Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still a newbie here, and I like everything thus far. The site is easy to navigate, and it's seldom lagging in any way...it's been down a few times and I can relate since I am liable to be online anytime in a 24hr period. I can use my html knowledge and post pics from any source no problem. Sometimes it's not really active compared to other forums I am used to or frequent. I don't do a lot actually. I usually find one good forum and stick with it for any reason. Seems to be the case here. I tested the waters today on another Mustang forum just to find out, and I was disappointed in the first ten minutes on the user friendly ordeal and slow to load pages. I figure some members here also frequent that forum.....it is sometimes typical when one wants to cover everything in short order. I need to quit seeking diversity and just stick with my family here. That's how this forum has made me feel, and I'm a part of it now. The other forum I tested today I am sure is a wealth of knowledge and the members respectable. It's just that I'm not going to go to extra measures on my end to get it to work for me as well as this forum does. That being said, this forum is the best, and I appreciate it, maybe I'll support it financially in the near future because of it. I've found a few of the best specific forums on the internet. For the site admins here, I'd take it as an excellent review. For the site sponsors, I'd say thank you. Most of you likely already know this is the best forum/site for the Ford Mustangs on the internet today. I won't be searching around or testing the waters elsewhere anymore. I've seen what there is to see and the grass is green enough here. Thanks again for a great site, great sponsors, and a great community to be proud of.

·
Administrator
8,524 Posts
I couldn't agree more. There are so many knowledgeable members here that truly care and want to help each other and sponsors that are active and always offering assistance. Then you have the staff which I can tell you are a very dedicated group that do all they can to keep the site running smoothly. I also feel very lucky to be a member here.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Let's also point out that Ford actually has reps that read and respond on here. I personally find that amazing.

Reactions: JDavisArk

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let's also point out that Ford actually has reps that read and respond on here. I personally find that amazing.
Now that is something I did not know. Interesting.

·
Administrator
8,524 Posts
Now that is something I did not know. Interesting.
Yes, if you ever have an issue with a warranty issue or a Ford Dealership issue you can pm Deysha who is our official Ford Service Representative in Dearborn Michigan who has helped many members including myself.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
I'm on one other forum and I still prefer this one. Respectful members, not a bunch of raunchy avatars, I'm not reading cuss word after word. Great job to the staff, admins, moderators, and sponsors. I'll be here for long haul...about to buy a 2nd mustang :)

Reactions: heavy metal
1 - 6 of 6 Posts