Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this has been bothering me and i have to let it out, i am very ssorry to say this but i used GM black touch up paint to black out my emblems.. they didnt have ford black at the advance auto so i chose chevy, id rather stay american than import colors. so i just had to say that.. i used chevy paint on my car.. heres a picture of the back one.. the front is to dark to see but ill put it up too. i used clear coat to but i keep thinkin when i wash it, that it will come off :( hope im wrong.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
This has been bothering me

It should bother you. You have disrespected Ford by putting chevy crap on it. Chevy stuff is cheap! The pain wont last!

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It should bother you. You have disrespected Ford by putting chevy crap on it. Chevy stuff is cheap! The pain wont last!
its made by duplicolor though.. its still terrible news but i have no excuses just was a bad day..

·
Registered
366 Posts
You have committed great sacrilege and caused offense to the Ford faithful. That paint will burn your mustang's skin like sunlight on a vampire. :smilie

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have committed great sacrilege and caused offense to the Ford faithful. That paint will burn your mustang's skin like sunlight on a vampire. :smilie
it sparkles in the sunlight like edward in the movie twilight. jusssss sayinnn

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
LOL. Confession is good for the soul...:smilie

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Haha. This is funny, but I must say, I do like the blacked out front pony. The back would take some getting use to.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
batman wears joker boxers... no one can tell that he does but its still a disgrace.. it was that or nude and he wasnt diggin the skin on that tight material all day.. he had to choose...had too.

·
Registered
85 Posts
You got some on your license plates!

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha. This is funny, but I must say, I do like the blacked out front pony. The back would take some getting use to.
from about 20 yards you cant really see that the back thing is even there.. i thought it was alot better than the big silver thing sticking out.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
from about 20 yards you cant really see that the back thing is even there.. i thought it was alot better than the big silver thing sticking out.
Cool man. Your happiness with your car is all that matters.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
You might have looked at these instead , You still can just in case :yup:

About Us

Attachments

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
^I'm really digging the flat black pony. How do you think that would look on my car?

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Just giving you a different option in case you changed your mind down the road.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.