Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw that poor guy with the oil splatter on his car, then the keying/scratch along side another one of our buddies, and I got showered with road paint specs. Put a fortress around your cars!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Got to work today and saw two handprints plain as day on my front bumber. I was able to identify the culprit based on the size...my 21-month old daughter. :shigrin

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Is she grounded?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Is she grounded?
LMFAO:lol:

but to all the other guys especially the oil spill kona blue that just hurts thats just painful to see, i wish them all the best in a speedy quick repair

·
Registered
895 Posts
It sucks reading about these incidents.

I am very anal about keeping my car clean. After work I always dust it off before leaving the lot (As long as it hasn't rained or it isn't dirty).

I try to park away from the crowd.

I wash it whenever I can.

A door ding, dent, oil splatter, paint splatter, or whatever would send me over the deep end.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
It sucks reading about these incidents.

I am very anal about keeping my car clean. After work I always dust it off before leaving the lot (As long as it hasn't rained or it isn't dirty).

I try to park away from the crowd.

I wash it whenever I can.

A door ding, dent, oil splatter, paint splatter, or whatever would send me over the deep end.
I hate the Red Wings, go Hawks, but I agree with everything else you've said.

What do you use to dust it off? California Duster?

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Reading all of this has me seriously considering devoting my research program to develop a graviton based pulse field shield for our cars ;)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Reading all of this has me seriously considering devoting my research program to develop a graviton based pulse field shield for our cars ;)
:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

Either that, or I'm thinking a high pressure water hose that pops out of the trunk and squirts anyone who gets within 10 feet of the car who isn't carrying the right key fob.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I hate the Red Wings, go Hawks, but I agree with everything else you've said.

What do you use to dust it off? California Duster?
Cali Car Duster's are amazing!

Highly recommend them, wife has one for her dark metallic flake purple SC430. Keeps it looking shiny between washings, and I have used them on the last few black Acura's I had. Nighthawk Black Pearl, and what a pain in the ass to keep clean!

·
Registered
366 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
I HAVE ONE TOO!!!!!

So, I got my car 5 days ago and my car has already been through one hailstorm... 1 mile out of town it just comes down with no weather warning, just BAM! I haven't had the courage to look over my car yet.... will do it when I get home on Friday.

THANK GOODNESS I had a big roll of foam tarp in the trunk from my gt500 rear fascia. I quickly darted by a building and covered my car in that tarp. :worship I don't know if I will ever leave home without that thing now lol

·
Banned
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I quick visually check everyone's pockets/belts before they get close to the car. The one time someone leans on it...you know where this is going.:nono:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.