Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
cobra r was made in 95 with 5.8l and 00 5.4 supercharged(like that one in one of those pictures) from what i see thats just a 5.0 cobra? 68k??? ridiculous

·
Registered
5,023 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts

·
Registered
5,023 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
everyone seems to have mixed veiws on this car if it was real or not but i know i wouldnt pay 70k for a car like this if i couldnt drive it i would rather spend 50k for a gt 500 or a KR before i bought this one but if it was a newer one that sucker would be gone instently if it had a buy it now of 300k.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you read his questions it says he ownes all 3 types of cobra R's.. You can see the 2000 in the background of the first pic.. I officially hate this guy... Not really I just want all his cars..

·
Registered
668 Posts
Yeah, you can see the 2000 Cobra R in the background. Which probably has less miles on it than the 93 R.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Well with that kind of car I wouldn't want to drive it around either. I would be too afraid of haters keying my car or other worse things.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i just mean around tow in the summer any ways but if you could pay for the car you could pay for a repaint even if it wasnt original pant job you would be putting miles on it

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
68k is a lil much id say. I dont kno if the 2000 cobra is even worth that much.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
History of the Cobra R

Here's a link on some of the history on all the cobra r's the "93" was one of them!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.