Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay finshed the outside, and now done with the inside, And now new motor and tranny. Well to late to turn bake now. LMAO

I have to LOL to keep from crying........But I am going to have a new car. LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Looks real nice. You got to love bass, but hate speaker boxes. I've got two 12'' sonys in the trunk of my 65, it really pounds but I have zero trunk space for cargo.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He said it sounds good, I have not heard it yet still at work. But I only have 1 12" it should be fine. I don't care if its load just want it to sound good on road trips. And the battery is in the trunk behind the amp. So stell have room for beer and car care stuff to go to car shows.

·
Registered
247 Posts
He said it sounds good, I have not heard it yet still at work. But I only have 1 12" it should be fine. I don't care if its load just want it to sound good on road trips. And the battery is in the trunk behind the amp. So stell have room for beer and car care stuff to go to car shows.
Well as long as there is room for beer than you are all set!:) One sub should sound good, the 2 I have are almost too much for me. I got them and the box super cheap at circuit city as they were going out of business. Otherwise I would have gone with 10s or one 12.

·
Registered
323 Posts
hope you have a nice set of tweeters to go with that thing:eek:
either way nice look,just keep on chugging....cars are (after all) just big money pits:laugh:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4 tweeters, 2-6" mids, 2-8" mids, 1-12" sub, EQ, STERO

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.