Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found these on Craigslist today and snatched them up. Brand new in the box. Good deal at $800.

They are 20's and staggered 20x9 and 20x10.

Obviously my car is black lol, but I liked the clean, nostalgic look of the wheels and they look like the new Boss wheels, but in silver.

Tires are next then i'll post pics. Any suggestions on tire sizes? I'm going to lower it with the FRPP 1" springs and I've read I can go as wide as 295's on the back. I also have UMI LCA and brackets so not sure if that will cause a clearance issue.

·
Registered
717 Posts
:laugh: Nice catch there, you lucky devil!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Tire Size

I just bought the CS66 wheels in aluminum and black. 20x9 for the front and 20x10 for the rear. I believe the widest tire you can run on a x9s is a 275. As for the back x10s I have seen people put 305s on them. I currently have 255s on the front and 275s on the back but plan to go up. If anyone has put a 305 on a x10 I would love to to see some pics....:yup:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nice looking wheel. I think it looks better than the Boss wheels. I like the staggered look with the long and short spokes versus the Boss's equal length spokes.

·
Registered
549 Posts
The CS series wheels look really good on these cars. I would go 295 out back. Some brand 305s will fit a 10 inch rim within spec, my only issue with them is that they are pricey ;).

Jmmustang, enjoy your wheels. :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
I dk if I like those rims but 295s in the back sound right to me

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the replies.

I'm thinking 255 in the front and 295's in the back, but interested in 305's, but would like to see some pics as well.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's a pic of the actual 20x10 wheel. show's the depth of the wheel better than the stock photo.

I'm so damned excited!

I've learned these are "series 2" Carroll Shelby wheels because of the engraved CShelby on the lip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.