Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to tell you guys about the thread titles in the tech and the lounge. I have the ability to change them if I wish, which I do if I think they could be a little more descriptive of the question or topic your are writing about. Try to be exact with what u are wanting to know or wanting to tell. A title like "help me!" is probably not gonna get as many responses as "My cars engine will not turn over, whats could it be?" By doing this you will probably get alot more responses then an undescriptive title and give me one less thing to do:)

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
mbhmustang1998 said:
I just wanted to tell you guys about the thread titles in the tech and the lounge. I have the ability to change them if I wish, which I do if I think they could be a little more descriptive of the question or topic your are writing about. Try to be exact with what u are wanting to know or wanting to tell. A title like "help me!" is probably not gonna get as many responses as "My cars engine will not turn over, whats could it be?" By doing this you will probably get alot more responses then an undescriptive title and give me one less thing to do:)
And if all else fails, add "beer" to the title. Beer makes everything look better! :laughlitt

·
Registered
276 Posts
Monkey Boy said:
And if all else fails, add "beer" to the title. Beer makes everything look better! :laughlitt
I was thinking "naked lady".:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Dang, they made YOU a mod here?
They apparently don't know you like I know you. :help:

Just kidding. Good to see someone I know.
Darrin

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
darrin said:
Dang, they made YOU a mod here?
They apparently don't know you like I know you. :help:

Just kidding. Good to see someone I know.
Darrin

Hhaha thanks man. I should warn u for that statement hahah Yeah they did a few months back. You should get on more here since there alot of auto guys that would benefit from your knowledge.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Ahhh, Beer!!!

But make good thread titles guys, it makes it easier to figure out if we can help you right away.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok, let's see if I can get what I need here. I have a 2000 Mustang GT, 5 speed. I NEED MORE POWER/TORQUE !!!! I currently have a March CAI, American Thunder Flowmaster exhaust and I'm having a 3.73 pinion installed next week.

My question is, where can I find online dyno tests for my car ? All I ever see is 5.0 and the new Mustang articles. I feel like I have a Mustang 2, nothing around. I want a throttle body, spacer, mass air flow and a predator tune up to start, thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok, let's see if I can get what I need here. I have a 2000 Mustang GT, 5 speed. I NEED MORE POWER/TORQUE !!!! I currently have a March CAI, American Thunder Flowmaster exhaust and I'm having a 3.73 pinion installed next week.

My question is, where can I find online dyno tests for my car ? All I ever see is 5.0 and the new Mustang articles. I feel like I have a Mustang 2, nothing around. I want a throttle body, spacer, mass air flow and a predator tune up to start, thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
jw924s said:

LOL the irony that you post a question in a title about thread titles and responses and which this thread title is not going to give you answers on that lol. Please post a normal thread with your own title stating what you need and i am sure you will get some answers.:thumbsup

·
Registered
314 Posts
Beer, naked ladies, and Mustangs... ah all my fav things in one place!!!!!

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
Go into the correct forum, near the top will be a New Thread button, read and follow the instructions and there ya have it!! If you get stuck, PM me!

·
Banned
1,497 Posts
Alright thanks for the input!...:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
603 Posts
go to new threads tell what you want to no! pretty easy!

·
Registered
849 Posts
till you wake up the next day...... rofl

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Some of the titles and the info provided has been really getting bad lately. No list of year or engine size and things as simple as that. Problem might be described in detail but that really doesn't help if you don't know what you're dealing with.
Dave

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.