Ford Mustang Forum banner

Three 2005 GT's on their Lot!!!!

1458 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  kjhokie
My son saw three new 2005 GT's on the lot at www.capitolford.com which is in Madison WI. One is red, one is silver and one is blue/gray(?). So if you are still looking go look em up on the above web site. Lovin my 2005 Sonic Blue GT.:clapSorry it seems a same name dealer comes up in Calif. will see if I can get the one in WI for ya and post under this one.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
All gone according to the WEB site.:sosad:
Richmond Ford in Richmond, VA has 4 GTs. They also have 2 Roush Mustangs for 38,990
2 GT's in AIken SC. The black hardtop has been there two months, after 6 weeks they added silver stripes and there it still sits. [email protected]!
The other is a silver vert with black top. Guess these cars aren't selling like FORD thought they would! lower the price $4k Ford, maybe they'll move faster lol
In Virginia there are still a few around. Here is where I bought my v6 vert a few months ago. They are asking a hefty premium on the GT verts. Perhaps that is why they still have them!

Here
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.