Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking online for air intakes and I finally decided that I'm going to get the K&N fipk. So while i was looking around i decided i want to also get a new throttle body and plenum. so my question is what you guys would recommend or any experiences you have had with some manufacturers. Because i have noticed a big price difference between accu fab and pro products.
Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I would highly suggest adding a tuner to your goody list if you have the money. My friend has a 2004 GT and we add a intake, TB, and plenum combo to his car and it picked up some ponies but when we picked up the tuner we definitly noticed a difference in performance. Not to mention he was running way lean although this is at 6000ft above sea level so a/f are really important. When we fixed that we noticed night and day differences from before the tuner and after.

I have heard good things about both brands although if you look at the summit website you can get a Trickflow plenum and 70 mm TB combo for 250. Although it may not have the bling its about almost half the price and you could even settle for a summit brand TB it's basically a Trickflow TB with a summit sticker on the box. There is also C&L plenums. Just do your research and GL on the buy let us know what you end up with.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I recently got a Professional product TB, plenum for about 230 and they work great.:bigthumbsup

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.