Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i will have to post some pics. but i was at apple valley ford in mn for a mustang carshow. it was awsome lol only 4 mustang II's. well anyways i bought a 4barrol intake manifold from the dealer brand new for 75 bucks at the swap meet it is motorsports highrise. looks like the airgap maybe little taller. bought of course being taller no holes to mount the throttle linkige.. i have a holly 600. im just wondering what you guys have done. i cant find any real cheep deals. like any pics of what u have would be cool. thanks

·
Registered
292 Posts
You should check out summit or jegs. I am sure they have a cable mount that will attach to the carb stud. That should solve your problem.

G

·
Most parts store carry a universal throttle cable mounting bracket from either Mr. Gasket or Spectre that bolts to the rear bolt or both driver's-side bolts that hold the carburetor itself down. You can usually make one of those work for just about anything.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i went to the auto store i saw the small one but i didnt know if it would work or not. i also saw the ones on jegs for 60 bucks that bolts to the carb. but i will try the cheep one.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts