Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
I dont have to worry about that anymore...no more drive by wire for me:hihi:,,,instant feel with the cable:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
I dont have to worry about that anymore...no more drive by wire for me:hihi:,,,instant feel with the cable:bigthumbsup
No

NO

NOWAIAIAIAI!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh yeah! and very cool. Nice to see a GREAT free mod every now and then! I'm afraid to do it though. Someone else on here... :hihi: Do it!

·
Registered
286 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No

NO

NOWAIAIAIAI!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh yeah! and very cool. Nice to see a GREAT free mod every now and then! I'm afraid to do it though. Someone else on here... :hihi: Do it!
I got to like page 30 and most that have tried it says it works

·
Registered
666 Posts
Very nice, I'll have to try this when we get some nice weather again.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Heh, that is even easier and safer. Thanks. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I think my custom tune from brenspeed is fine. I really see no lag. And Im not into messing with something as dangerous as the pedal or TPS on a drive by wire car. But to each his own.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I got a piece of double stick foam tape, removed the backing from one side, dpressed the throttle pedal to get it off the pedal stop, and placed the tape on the pedal stop. It took the slack/dead space out of the throttle travel. Very little expense, very little trouble, very little chance of messing anything up. :gringreen

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.