Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
On A V-6 I would prolly go with magnaflo. If it were a stock 5.0 Id go with flomaster but they both have there own sound. I nevber really thought flowmasters sounded very good on a V6 but they sound the best on a V8

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm really not a Flowmaster fan either. I was also thinking of going with the Magnaflow. Of all the ones I have listened to, I think I like that one the best. I'm not looking for the ultra loud, real deep throaty sound. Something loud enough, but smooth. I'm worried the Magnaflow may not be loud enough. :headscratch:

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Flowmasters are loud, deep and throaty. Magnaflows are loud and deep but mellower than Flowmasters. JBA's are the same way.

I don't know why you're even asking this question though dude. There are like 2000 youtube videos of different exhaust systems on these cars and there are probably as many previous threads about exhaust too.

I'm thinking we need to get together an assortment of exhaust clips from different setups and compile them into a sticky so we can point directly to that instead of going over the same question every other day. :so

·
Registered
344 Posts
I have magnaflow cats on mine. I love the sound my friend with a stock 05 gt mufflers says my car sounds better than his. :hihi: Personaly I like the growl of a GT more but for what you pay its def magnaflow.

·
Registered
562 Posts
i have magnaflows and i love the sound they can be loud but it turns heads :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
563 Posts
Yeah I also have magnaflo. They are loud but not too loud. I have a sound clip of it running on here if you search my threads. The sound quality sucks pretty bad and does it no justice. As soon as it is finished I will be posting different QUALITY sound threads.

·
Registered
123 Posts
if u go with magnaflows. u wont get that deep sound lik flowmasters do. when i drive in my neighborhood i always make car alarms off :)

flowmasters with h pipe will make u really happy

·
Registered
776 Posts
i have magnaflow and it rocks. really loud unique sound compared to all the other exhausts. Youtube has all types of exhaust vids. before i bought i compared over and over. also u dont see magnaflow mufflers only those sexy tips that lets everyone know ur exhaust isnt stock before u take off.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.