Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up my 2012 Mustang GT Wednesday night and been driving it quite a bit. however, starting today i noticed a single ticking noise coming from somewhere when i apply the brakes. it only happens when i apply the brakes and goes away until i reapply the brakes again. it is a single tick, not continuous, and happens at any speed it seems. more noticeable at slower speeds however. any ideas on what could be happening here? anyone else having this issue?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is what i plan to do; i just wanted to get an idea of what it might be so that i could suggest to them where to start looking, etc.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Probably just slop in the pedal. Common in a lot of cars for the pedal to click when pressing or depressing. Unless it's clearly coming from outside the cabin that's what it probably is.

F

·
0 Posts
picked up my 2012 Mustang GT Wednesday night and been driving it quite a bit. however, starting today i noticed a single ticking noise coming from somewhere when i apply the brakes. it only happens when i apply the brakes and goes away until i reapply the brakes again. it is a single tick, not continuous, and happens at any speed it seems. more noticeable at slower speeds however. any ideas on what could be happening here? anyone else having this issue?
Hi silentfury,

Glad to hear you finally got your new ride in!! Congrats!:bigthumbsup I agree with you and Thereaper to have your dealer look at your vehicle. Also, when you make your appointment, please private message me with your dealer, mileage, and contact info so I can escalate this for you if needed.

Deysha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.