Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are proud to introduce our Roush Stage II upgrade kit! For all of those with Roush blowers looking for a little bit extra, we're offering the following:

Metco 2.57" S/C Pulley
Tillman Speed 90mm Idler Pulley
Tillman Speed SCT X3 w/Custom Tune
Steeda 90mm Intake Assembly

We have installed and tested this setup in-house on our Dynojet 224xLC and seen results up to 434RWHP and 409RWTQ at 12.0 air fuels!

Our stage 1 setup is tested at 404RWHP/377RWTQ! Which is everything above minus the Steeda 90mm CAI!

This kit is on sale right now for $899.99!!!

Please contact us for any questions that you may have regarding this kit or our in-house SCT custom dyno tuning via Dynojet 224xLC!

Chris Rose
Tillman Speed, Inc.
www.TillmanSpeed.com
610-497-5776 or 3736

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! We're working on a stage III with upgraded heat exchanger, etc. That'll probably be done here in a few weeks!

Chris

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Since the roush reuses the factory intake, and just gives you a new inlet elbow, you can use the Steeda CAI with it. You just have to use the coupler supplied with the Roush kit and stretch it to fit. It works great.

There is a block off plate on the stock air box that you pull off and block off the Roush inlet tube, and install the MAF into the Steeda unit. You "swap" them, so to speak.

We supply you with a 60mm clamp, because the factory Roush one is only 52mm, and it wont work.

That's it! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Sounds like some creative thinking! I like that! I've always been a proponent of such things...even my aftermarket mods aren't stock!!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
702 Posts
Sounds like some creative thinking! I like that! I've always been a proponent of such things...even my aftermarket mods aren't stock!!:bigthumbsup
I knew we would hit it off when we meet in person. My kit intake stuff is still in the box :happydance:

Tillman, welcome to the site...and great job on helping the Roushcharger owners out getting more HP. Your packages are a HUGE improvement over what you can get from the manufactuer of the unit, and for a lot less.

Gives a lot more credibility to the supercharger now.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey thanks for the kind words!

Roush was robbing people for 350-380 horsepower to the wheels. Very conservative. No wonder they could take over warranties! There are bolt-on guys getting close to those numbers!

This should put the smile back on the owners faces!

Thanks again!

Chris Rose
Tillman Speed, Inc.
www.TillmanSpeed.com
610-497-5776

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.