Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought an 08 GT with cams, full SLP exhaust w/x-pipe no cats or mufflers, JLT CAI, 30lb injectors, Steeda underdrive pulleys, and some kind of aftermarket rearend gear. Came with an SF3 Powerflash Programmer from Houston Performance., but noone I've been able to contact can give me any specs on what has been done to the car. I've contacted the former owner and the shop that did the mods, neither has any info or records since it was done back in 2008. What I do know I have figured out just by minimal car knowledge. I got a hell of a deal on the car and need to know how to program the timing into the flasher but I dont know how big the cams are or how to program the variable timing. PLEASE HELP ME! I can give additional info if needed.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
You normally have to buy a tune to modify what you want. The sf3 is just a fashing device, not a tuning device.
Chances are he purchased tunes from a mustang site or has the sf3 canned tunes on it witch wont work very well with those cams. So for tuning with your mod's you really need to have it tuned buy a mustang pro on a dyno or see if on of the mustang suppliers can work with your mods to build you a tune.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts