Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a brand new set of polished 17X10.5 bullets for 200 bucks to my door :bigthumbsup

Anyway with my 4.10s and vortech supercharger now on the car, i am getting no traction in 1st 2nd and part of 3rd when i punch it.

I have CHE LCA, and Adj upper.

Im pretty sure i want to go with a drag radial on my new set up, and was leaning towards the M&H 325/45/17 Drag Radial. Anyone know if there will be clearance issues with such a big tire?

·
Registered
134 Posts
You'll probably be alright. I know for a fact that 315s of that size fit. I haven't experienced a 325 tire, though, so I can't be sure.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
I just picked up a brand new set of polished 17X10.5 bullets for 200 bucks to my door :bigthumbsup

Anyway with my 4.10s and vortech supercharger now on the car, i am getting no traction in 1st 2nd and part of 3rd when i punch it.

I have CHE LCA, and Adj upper.

Im pretty sure i want to go with a drag radial on my new set up, and was leaning towards the M&H 325/45/17 Drag Radial. Anyone know if there will be clearance issues with such a big tire?

I run the 325/45/17 on a 9" rim with no issues at all...plenty of room!
where did you find the 10.5 Bullits?

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice!! I picked them up local on craigslist. I had seen the guy post them like 10 times so i told him i would give him 200 if he dropped them at my house and he said yes

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
I cant find a 10.5 Bullit rim anywhere :( for the S197's are the one's you have for S197 or SN95?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea they are for the old ones, they will probabbly stick out a little bit but i dont care =) They are not for every day driving. I am yet to find a 10.5 for the s197 either. Biggest i have seen is 10

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.