Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I woke up this morning snuggled with the fiance' got dressed brushed the hair combed the teeth went outside to warm up the Mustang and.....a friggin flat pzero nero. !#$#^:cursing: So I was wanting to put some bigger rims on the car when I needed some new tread. Still want to do that. So here is the problem. IF the PZero nero can not be plugged for some darn reason what would be an acceptable replacement tire? Due to the fact that I'm going to be getting larger rims and new treads with them once the Neros wear out I don't think I want to buy a $550 replacement tire now!!

·
Registered
632 Posts
A replacement PZero should only be about $175 mounted, maybe cheaper, from any local Mr Tire or Tires Plus or whatever you have. and you can find them on eBay for almost nothing but you'll pay full price to mount and balance it. I think that was what your were asking...

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
yea, $550 is for a set of take-off rims AND tires. People swap for custom rims all the time so there are plenty of stock tires/rims floating around.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, $550 is for a set of take-off rims AND tires. People swap for custom rims all the time so there are plenty of stock tires/rims floating around.
I'm thinking of getting some of the chrome 18" stockers.

I just went to Ken Towerys they had a 235/55 r17 P-zero nero mounted balanced road hazard $220. I have to go to work again tonight I had to work from 7-7 off 8 hours then from 3-3 so I don't have a week for shipping a tire from e-bay or anywhere else. Thanks anyways guys. Oh the tire had two nails in it and some wear on the sidewall where I limped to a air pump to fill it up when my idiot tire pressure light came on. Then this morning it was flat. Aired it up with a foot pump and had it replaced.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh and I checked when the new tire was manufactored 1108. Something I read on these forums. Learn lots of stuff here!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.