Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i am wanting to get some rims for my car not so it looks boss but so i can shed alot of weight each rim currently on my car is about 45 lb. so my problem is in two things. the 4x108 bolt pattern and the rotors on the front has the wheel hub assembly made in to them.
any help is wonderful

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Check American Muscle. AFM has reps on this site from AM that can help, or just call them. There are a number of four bolt pattern wheels there and some that are half the weight of your wheels. I have purchased a wheel/ tire setup from them. The price was great, and I used the AFM discount too.you can't beat that!

Pete

·
Registered
1,171 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you do you also know the biggest tire size that i can get on the stock car so i will have more grip
stock size is 195/75 R14
my grandfather had put 205/75 R14
is there a bigger tier for the car? or is this the biggest it will go?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I put the 16" GT wheels on my '87 GT when I owned it. It came with 15" wheels. I had 235/50/16 tires on them. Use web sites such as Tire Rack to check wheel diameter sizes, and compare to your current tire diameter and width. I'm sure some are running even 17" wheels or larger on fox body Mustangs.

Pete

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i am wanting to have like 14 or 15 inch rims preferably 14s i like the way the look on my car

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
know of any were i can get some 14 rims that are lighter then my current ones and will fit on my car (4 x 108 and hole for the hub)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts