Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, how you going?

I have a 2010 mustang GT automatic transmission and recently I have i SCT tuning from Bama with 3 octen tuning which is 91.87.93. When I tuned my car the wheels are spinning from gear 1 until gear 3 and the transmission is being so fast.

By the way I have ebach springs 1.5 front drop 1.3 rear drop and spacer at rear wheel 32 mm. Also I have JLT cold air intake and bassani kit back exhaust.

So can I resolve the problems with the tyres?

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
well sounds like you may have the stock tires....
try installing wider, high performance tires, that should solve your problems:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
549 Posts
+1 on uca/lca's. also, u might try the anti-hop kit from umi. has lca lowering brackets which keep the tires firmly planted, i hear it's really good.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanx guys for help so my quition kn for the expert ppl what you sugesting me to go for a uca/lca's. or aanti-hop kit from umi?
or all of them come in one kit?:laugh:

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
i run J&M LCA's and their adjustable UCA and love them.

I am also running Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar tires (gt500 tires) for the summer :)

·
Registered
434 Posts
Your question was how to stop the hop. The kits is called a "Anti hop" kit.
Do a search on stop the hop and you will quickly see that control arms are the answer.

·
Banned
106 Posts
+1 on aiminglow's post on the umi anti hop kit. got it installed on mine and can def. feel the power going straight to the ground

·
Registered
212 Posts
Stop the hop

I Put Steeda Rear lower control arms in and Upper third member and hop was greatly reduced! :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsupCheck it out Steeda.com

·
Registered
549 Posts
+1 on aiminglow's post on the umi anti hop kit. got it installed on mine and can def. feel the power going straight to the ground
thanks for verifying that. i was going off of what i heard, now i'm more excited to get the kit haha

·
Registered
777 Posts
Are there any clearance issues with the UMI relocation brackets? They look like they stick down a good 3 inches or better from the original stock mounting location... seems like they might be more prone to snagging stuff you straddle on the highway.

~HA

·
Banned
106 Posts
they do sit a tad lower, but i havent really had any problems so far....other than all the snow we've had here in germany the last couple days. i used to have a few pix from the underside but not sure what happened to them, ill see if i can post them once i get back to the house if that'll help

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.