Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post and I think I am posting in the right area, if I am not I apologize.
I own a 2001 V6 mustang with only around 24k miles on it. I have Goodyear Egale GA P205/65R15 tires. All the tires are getting really bald, I am wondering if this is normal. I though tires lasted a lot longer. Anyone have suggestions of good tires for not too expensive.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
chris0585 said:
This is my first post and I think I am posting in the right area, if I am not I apologize.
I own a 2001 V6 mustang with only around 24k miles on it. I have Goodyear Egale GA P205/65R15 tires. All the tires are getting really bald, I am wondering if this is normal. I though tires lasted a lot longer. Anyone have suggestions of good tires for not too expensive.
they usually last between 25000-35000 miles depending on roads, snow etc.

go to www.tirerack.com for tires, and have 'em installed at the dealership (it's usually only $8 per tire for mounting and balancing).

·
Registered
64 Posts
Added horsepower from flowmasters & cool air?

I was just curious to see how much overall horsepower I added by installing to 40 series flowmaster mufflers, and a cool air intake to my 1996 3.8. Thanks

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
sparticus56 said:
I was just curious to see how much overall horsepower I added by installing to 40 series flowmaster mufflers, and a cool air intake to my 1996 3.8. Thanks
dual or single exhaust? What diameter? What kind of intake?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I put on dual exhaust (40 series flows 2 1/4" in diameter), and my cool air intake is an off name that I bought on ebay. How much total horsepower do you think I added? Thanks

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
sparticus56 said:
I put on dual exhaust (40 series flows 2 1/4" in diameter), and my cool air intake is an off name that I bought on ebay. How much total horsepower do you think I added? Thanks
Can't say for sure with the intake, but it should be around 12-18.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.