Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here she is, my baby...when my gf is not around.:heha:
She's a 2005 V6 Premium Packaged 'Stang.
As you can see the exterior consist of a
GT front bumper,
Trufiber GTS-3 hood, Agent 47 painted mirrors, and a
Saleen PJ/Heritage rear bumper setup.

I have a Roush rear spoiler painted and ready to be installed.
(Having a shop do it.) Is that just to much, or will it compliment/
finish off the exterior mods?? I can't decide...My lil bro does'nt
like it haha, but my gf thinks is will look good. I love the style,
but just can't decide...

:alittlefeedback:

Attachments

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
wheres the pic of the spoiler? need to see that to consider the vote:) but then again, ive seen your g/f, and if she wanted little pink hearts on the 1/4 panels, i`d be busting out the pink paint :grinroll: ( maybe some that could be washed off just in case)

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol...
It's just a "stock" 3 piece Roush rear spoiler.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Well here she is, my baby...when my gf is not around.:heha:
She's a 2005 V6 Premium Packaged 'Stang.. . . I love the style,
but just can't decide...

:alittlefeedback:

The bolded statement is all that needs to be said! If you love it (and your GF loves it) What's to decide? Put that bad boy on there! If you really love it, you'll smile everytime you see it.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I don't think it's too much. Some different wheels, maybe GT500 style or Foose legend and some rear window louvs would look good. Other than that I wouldn't change a whole lot

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
ok, went to am to check one out. tough call, it looks pretty cool, but i kinda like the oem gt spoiler myself. looks more retro i think, but your car is pretty tricked out, and you got it ready, and your g/f likes it, i guess give it a test drive :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
ok, went to am to check one out. tough call, it looks pretty cool, but i kinda like the oem gt spoiler myself. looks more retro i think, but your car is pretty tricked out, and you got it ready, and your g/f likes it, i guess give it a test drive :bigthumbsup
I'm with you on that one, the Roush spoiler isn't for me. I like the GT style better. Even the GT500 style, but if he likes the Roush then he should do it

·
Registered
784 Posts
put the GT500 spoiler on. roush wouldn't flow right with the rear being so smooth. now all you need are some new shoes and you're good!

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I'm in favor of the slick deck-look. No spoiler/wing at all is a more concise and self-confident statement.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I think the stock spoiler looks best (most natural) but it's about what the OP thinks. And I some how don't think he's worried about the functionality(real word?) of the spoiler too much xroguex:laugh:. lol

·
Registered
531 Posts
dude that hood is beast where you get it at ?

·
Registered
784 Posts
I think the stock spoiler looks best (most natural) but it's about what the OP thinks. And I some how don't think he's worried about the functionality(real word?) of the spoiler too much xroguex:laugh:. lol
haha by flow i meant as in styling, not in function. the roush just seems to sharp and pointy for that round bumper to me.

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
i love the roush wing, just 3M it on there and see how it looks, i know guys that run the roush just with it that way

·
Registered
718 Posts
put the GT500 spoiler on. roush wouldn't flow right with the rear being so smooth. now all you need are some new shoes and you're good!

+1 on the GT500 spoiler. The Roush spoilers don't flow with the lines of the body IMHO.

However, having been married for 26 years, I'd say go with the g/f's opinion lol

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
123 Posts
I like it. But Dont like the wheels, (No Offense) But throw some black ones on there, and itd be looking gooooood :)

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I like it. But Dont like the wheels, (No Offense) But throw some black ones on there, and itd be looking gooooood :)
None taken, I needed some more comfortable wheels other than my 20's once I got my x charger...and ended up getting these for like $350 rims/wheels...so yeah lol

·
Registered
123 Posts
None taken, I needed some more comfortable wheels other than my 20's once I got my x charger...and ended up getting these for like $350 rims/wheels...so yeah lol
Lol, but yeah, other than that, go with what you like, forget what other people say they like or dont like. I promise youll see it more than them. On top of all that, IMO you cant go wrong either way. And rims/Tires are expensive, I know how it gets lol but with that color and those brake calipers, i think black rims would turn that to an even more b.a. car.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

I just dont want it to look like I'm trying to hard by adding it...

I may try and 3m the 2 outside pieces and see how everything goes... I'll give it a shot 2mrw and try to take a couple pics for everyone.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts