Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today is the first full day with the new GT and I thought I would go play. So Im driving though town, listening to my new CD player I installed today when a 2000 Grand Am rolls up next to me at the light by wal- mart. He revvs his engine, light turns green and he took takes off like a shot. I didn't race him at the light due to my distraction of the wonderful tone of the exhaust.

But as I start though town, I find myself next to him at the next light. It turns green and by the time I got to 30 (the speed limit) I was over a car length ahead.

At the next light, an older I say 80's Camero pulls up next to me, with a fart can exhaust... He lost too!

Then going back through town was quite quiet, but coming home from Wal- Mart a blazer tried to race me to the end of the two lane... He ended up being nothing more then a shiney light spot in the mirror...

So, here is an actual kill list for the night, hope this will get ya all away from bickering about v6 mustangs vs v8 mustangs or imports, Lets see some kills!!!:drink: :drink:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Good job(s)!!!

Nothing feels as
Code:
good as smoking GM's!:thumbup

·
Registered
248 Posts
nicks79, throw your new 05 in your siggy.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh no no no, I dont have an o5, its a 97 but its new to me.... heh, guess I gotta clarify! thanks tho, gonna keep it up, but discreetly, when you have a car thats *cough* yellow or *cough* laser red, they watch for you anyway!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Nicks79 said:
Oh no no no, I dont have an o5, its a 97 but its new to me.... heh, guess I gotta clarify! thanks tho, gonna keep it up, but discreetly, when you have a car thats *cough* yellow or *cough* laser red, they watch for you anyway!
I think that "looking" for you is a little over exaggerated. I see more 4 door toyota's in basic colors pulled over than anything.

·
Registered
122 Posts
What loser would put a fart can on a Muscle car. The only car that should have those must be either FWD or AWD and have under 200.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Who would put a fart can on a Muscle car. The only cars that should have those must be FWD or AWD and have under 200hp.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.