Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well . . . I finished my trial today and the car goes into the shop tomorrow for the blower and a host of other goodies!!!

I won't get a wink of sleep tonight!!

Hopefully, it'll be done by Friday so I can hit the track!!!!!!!!:evillol:

·
Registered
248 Posts
how much it goin to cost you in total? for the blower, and installation and all?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bout $5,300 for the blower, fuel pump, injectors, custom chip, and custom tune.

It can be done cheaper . . . but I want it done right . . . and retunable for when I upgrade the motor.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well . . it'll all be done by Friday!!!! Probably in time to hit the track:eyepoppin

We decided to go ahead and throw in a Steeda Tri-Axe shifter . .. just so I'd have to change my signature again. :naughty

·
Registered
108 Posts
I love your sig warning! That's sweet. So, what is the psi this kit runs stock? Man, if only I had $5300 to slap into my car. Anyway, sounds like a lot of fun, I'd love to see your 1/4 mile times to compare what you ran a few weeks back. Keep the info coming and pics too.

Chris

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The psi is from 6-8. I'm not sure where they are going to dial it in when they tune it. It will all be done tomorrow . . and I'm gonna get to the track if I can. So . . I'll have some new numbers. I'll have dyno numbers tomorrow too. :thumbsup Oh . . . and pics of the beast!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well . . I just got back from the shop and they are gonna have it done this afternoon. I can't freakin WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should be in time to get me to the track tonight to see how it runs . . .:laughlitt

·
Registered
108 Posts
Is there any kind of break-in period for a supercharger? I was just thinking that they're going to install that badboy and then start ripping on it to tune it and then to run it down the strip tonight. Just curious.

Chris

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's what they are doing this afternoon . . . dynoing, tuning, and getting it out on the road to beat on it a bit. I'll ask if its track ready when I pick it up. :happyhapp

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just talked to the shop . . . everything is done except the cat-backs. They are waitin on FedEx to bring it . . . should be any minute.

Then, its dyno and tune time!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.