Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I found this attached photo of a 1985 stang on the web, with this is what the add reads:

"Classic! This is the one! GT 5.0. Priced to sell! Power to spare! Great Ride! Shows great! Perfect paint! A/C is ice cold! Good carpet. Pristine Interior. Well maintained. One owner. Low Mileage. Original milles. Leather Seats; Power Windows - $2,900"

Please checkout the attached photo and let know what you think. It doesn't look like the seats are leather and those aren't the original wheels? (How much should a decent set of 4 1985/86 rims cost)?

Does anybody have carfax? could you please look up this vin #? 1FABP27M4FF152643

Thanks for all the help.
Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
That’s a sweet car. I would pay for the report and buy that baby if it all checks out before someone else does. if it is as clean as they say it is $2900 is a great price. Can you pose the actual link to the advertisement?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it not having the original wheels since the ponies look nice on all foxes. I guess it depends on how much you want it. I see your in NY and the car is in Florida. I remember my uncles buddy wanted a t-bird tc so badly he bought one sight unseen minus a few photos. And it looked nice. But when it arrived it was rusting out on every edge of the car, in other words at a glance it looked fine. If you inspected closely it was really poor, not only the body about everywhere. Till this day he's never told anyone how much he paid for it.

G

·
That doesn't look like the factory exhaust, and the trunk is missing the luggage rack and miscolored. Like he said, how much do you want it? One thing is for sure, DO NOT buy a car without seeing it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys,

Thanks a bunch for the info. I'm really looking for this same car with a 5spd. I thought about this car a lot, but I'm gonna hold out for a White (exterior) & gray, black or white (interior) just not red (I hate red interiors).... 85 gt convt with a 5spd.

If you see one out there, please let me know.

Rob
[email protected]

Thanks again!
:wavey

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.