Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember back in late winter this year people were saying there will be too many 05 mustangs on the road and it will lose its oringinality, since it was such a hot seller. Yeah right! I haven't seen one on my daily driving for about a month(that includes just GTs). Is every1 storing theirs for the winter or sometihng? Or maybe it's cuz no one drives sports cars where I live. I feel so alone:sosad:

G

·
nah...i havent seen one in nyc yet...gt i mean...i've seen lots of sixers...and mgpony can tell ya i've been looking...lol...out of state is another story...saw 5 in pa...thats not alot though...i think their mostly out west...and every gt i saw was driven by an older guy...

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Up here in Meeechigan, I have seen about a dozen so far, one nice black one in the same parking lot that I use at work. I have an Tungsten Grey, non of that color so far. I have seen just about every color so far, just a couple verts.

·
Registered
209 Posts
nghtrnnr said:
nah...i havent seen one in nyc yet...gt i mean...i've seen lots of sixers...and mgpony can tell ya i've been looking...lol...out of state is another story...saw 5 in pa...thats not alot though...i think their mostly out west...and every gt i saw was driven by an older guy...
What do you mean "older guy" you young little whipper-snapper. :smoke:

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I figure if I go down to Florida or California, I'll see them on every block....but the point is I don't live there...I want more ponies where I live :wavey . I like the feeling of driving with a lot of other stang's....makes you feel like we own the road.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I've seen many V6's running around Albuquerque. Finally got to see one yesterday with the sequential turn signals. They were better then I thought they were going to be like. Still very few GT's.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Here around Indy I don't see many GT's. I kinda like having a rare car, but I'm sure in a year or two they will be all over.

·
Registered
59 Posts
In the past couple of months i have seen quite a few from 64's up to 05's -- coupes, verts, fastbacks, etc. Went to Arvada,CO and swear that there was one or two every couple of blocks (a lot of Cobra's). Up where I live have seen three GT's and a few 6's.

Finally found a building with glass and had to drive by it three times before I finally saw my reflection -- probably goin to fast -- but it does look Kool.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Not too many '05 Mustangs up around the London, Ontario area. I've only seen a few GT's. There's more V6's but really not many of those either. No GT's on the dealer lots as well. I feel like a got a rare car. Lots of the '04 style around though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Here south of Houston less than a dozen, a few GTs. I am lucky, only drive mine on the weekend or special occasions. :worship :worship :worship :worship :worship

·
Registered
299 Posts
junior said:
What do you mean "older guy" you young little whipper-snapper. :smoke:
You tell 'em Junior!!! We older guys need to stick together. :) I expected to see many
more here in NorCal, but just a few V6's. There are at least two other GT's in town, but I
rarely see them. One of them is a clone of my car right down to every option. Here are a couple pics of us back in July. I also know of a black GT but have never seen it.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
honestly i am the only daily driver here ha.. but its ok.. also im def. the only screaming yellow.. period.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Not too many around the Lehigh Valley either. I do see an occasional one, but not very many. That goes for V6 and GTs!

·
Registered
305 Posts
75% of the stangs I have seen here in socal have been V6 rentals. Including mine I have seen a total of 3 GT verts and around a dozen GT coupes. Probably 10-20 V6 verts and countless V6 coupes. Most of the 6ers being fleet model rentals.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
I live on Cape Cod which is small and I saw 3 GT verts today and a few 6ers, One had the funky looking grille w/ the little fog lights and a diff. badge on the sides (2006 ?) There's also a 2005 that had a Rousch (sp) makeover. Sharp and expensive I heard.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Lots of Mustangs here

I live in a little desert town named Ridgecrest CA. It has about 35,000 people. And there are mustangs everywhere to include 05's V6'ers, GT's, older models, a couple of Mach 1's and about a dozen Cobra's. We should have a club here but there isn't.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts