Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time lurker------1st time post.

I just want to say it feels good being here on a forum with mustang enthusiasts who actually CARE about eachother. (lot of other HARSH forums out there)

With thast said, yesterday i took delivery of a 2011 GT VERT, Black on Black with Red Leather----Loaded to the gills!

I know, i have no pics yet, im going to zaino it out today and upload em later on!

Cant wait to see the rest of you here who are having a hard time getting there cars, with them on the road------HANG IN THERE

My car was not an order----i was literally at the dealership when it was being reversed off the truck!

I immediately said----"THATS MY CAR"

·
Registered
726 Posts
Congrats on the new ride, sounds like you were pretty lucky. Welcome to the site, their is some great people on here.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I cannot wait to see pics of your car because you have the exact car I ordered. Black GT Premium Convertible with Red interior, Brembos and every available option.

Congrats! Let us know what you think.

Peace.
Damage

·
Registered
178 Posts
Congrats, Good Luck
Let's see some pics !

·
Registered
482 Posts
Welcome Bull! Nice ride and I hope your Mustang miles are all fun-filled!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Silverbull it would seem the stars were all in alignment for you at the dealership. Terrific find! Perhaps that vert was meant to be yours.. ya think? Grats!!!

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
Congrats and Welcome!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I took of the 19 inch rims from my 2010 and put them on my 2011----

IDK why they left out those rims on the 2011?????

Here is my 2010 and the rims i put on my 2011------

Ill post pics later tonite of my 2011----its needs a good 3-5 coats of Zaino

·
Registered
80 Posts
I was confused as to what forum I was at for a second.

The first post is not what I'm used to seeing from Silverbull, but if he can keep things like that, then he's more than welcome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.