1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
HELL YEA ! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
It looks like you need to tighten that SC belt, lmao. It looks like it was flappin' in the wind.

Nice enough car.... I guess... pfft, I could probably do better:rollgrin::rollgrin::rollgrin::shigrin:shigrin:shigrin

Steve:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good call Steve the belt was LOOSE. But they must have an inch to an inch and a half play. They tighten up like crazy when they get HOT. I am finishing it up tonight and JR is going to lay some paint on it tomorrow Thought you guys would like it Peace TOM

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
The paintjob in the engine bay is very professional! I hope the body turns out as good as the engine bay. What colour is the bodygonna be?

·
Boss Member
4,627 Posts
Love it and love your video's. Keep em coming. Maurice

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
The car is going to be GOLD REDDISH COLOR the same color as the engine bay and the interior.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Classic car

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
The car is going to be GOLD REDDISH COLOR the same color as the engine bay and the interior.
*jaw drops the keyboard*

omg... I just popped a big one... I especially like the guages on the back of the blower!

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Steve those gauges are BOOST & FUEL PREASURE. WE are trying to beat FOOSE this year. But i know he is going to win HE always DOES

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.