Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't know if I am the first, but I am trading my 05 V6 for the 06 GT. I went to the dealer yesterday and ordered a Tungsten Grey GT. I LOVE my V6, but for me, this car is not my daily driver and I want to keep it for a LONG time. I feel, in the long run the GT will hold its value better than the V6.
So now the wait begins. I have 6 people ahead of me and my dealer only gets 1 Gt per month. So unless I change dealers I am looking at spring of 2006.
I am trying to decide whether to sell my V6 now or wait till my GT comes in.
I must say that I am truly shocked how awsome the V6 is. It has plenty of power and it is really quick. I have driven many cars with more horsepower but they were not as quick as my V6. Ford truly got it right with this V6!!
Have been getting a lot of SNOW so I won't be driving the car in the winter anyway.
Right now I am leaning towards keeping the V6 till the Gt comes in.

G

·
I'd say keep the v6 til the GT arrives, esp if its not going to be until next spring. You'll get nice days in the fall & the spring where you'll want to tooly around in the 'stang. It's not like the value is going to decrease THAT much on your v6 by next spring... least, I wouldnt think so.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts