Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched around in several surrounding states, looking for the car I think I want. None of the dealers have my choice of color with the options I desire. I'm fairly certain I want the manual tranny, but wont know until I test drive one. The other delima is the wheels. 17" or 18" What's the difference besides the obvious 1". Need some input on this one.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I have had or have all the 05/06 factory wheels (except the fan blades), and I like them all. So I naturally want a set of fan blades......., but of the ones I have had the polished 18" bullits are best. 1. Easy to clean, stay clean. 2. I like the look the most. 3. Draw the most "I gotta have that car"...comments.:winks The factory 18" polished bullits have a different lip, than the other bullits, you will have to look at that lip to help make your decision. Also you really cant go wrong with any of them, they all have advantages. If you have room to store them, you can get a set of takeoffs, from ebay, for less than a new set of tires, and those prices include the low milage tires.:) Dont sweat the choice. You will like what u get.:tongue

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Make sure before you buy that you make a list of must haves.

DOnt fear orderiing to get what you want... you will be happier that way.

I like the classic style of the 17"bullits myself, but did drive one with 18" polished bullits... I couldn't tell a difference, there is so much body roll anyways, and its already rough so a little less sideswall didn't matter.

Get the ones that look the best to you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.