Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got off work today,[8] knocked out my starter, Took off my sensors, Took off sway bar, Took off Tranny Mount [ Which was all messed up and torn apart, ] Unhooked my clutch cable, started on the tranny bolts [ Pain in my ass ], My dad and his buddys here drinking watching, my dad started helping, so we knocked out all 7, [ 3 on the right 2 on the left and 2 on top ] So we jack up the tranny and knock it lose, well we have tiny jack stands and our on a incline, with my sisters car behinde mine, and a brick blocking my rear wheel, Well we jack it up with my dad holding the tranny and jack, and the ******* car falls over, luckily his buddys were there to pull him out, It lands on my sisters bumper, so we race to jack it up on the other side & and lift it up, and race to pick up my bumper thats on my sisters car, So we back up my sisters car and it just drops and my 3" Tip just cuts some holes in her car .. She was pretty pissed but, as long as no ones hurt ya know?, So after everything we slide the tranny out, [10] and check it out, the throw out bearing was *********'D! Good thing my shaft is still good, minor bumps but will be okay,

Im suppose to be getting my stage 2 clutch in tomorrow afternoon from americanmuscle, and we will see from there !,

Attachments

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Damn man did you have all 4 corners up on jackstands? Glad noone got hurt though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts