Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how you doing everyone.
well, im quite happy with my new 2010 mustang, but a bit dissapointed as the camaro i must admit (and it hurts to admit it as i am a mustang-guy) is better than the mustang this year...in the looks and also in sales lol. but oh well, the pony of ford has the history...
but still, i aint happy with that fact and i want to make of my mustang a camaro´s ass-kicker and i was thinkin in transforming it to a saleen mustang.
and i dont mean a clon, i mean as in making it a full on saleen. i heard that i can send my 2010mustnag to saleen inc. and they do it for you..is it true? and if it is how much would it cost? if not true...what would i start putting in my mustang to make of it a camaro´s ass-kicker?

hope youre all doin great.

ill wait for your replies.

·
Registered
344 Posts
You know, I haven't heard of folks being able to send their cars to Saleen. Here is the number, you can call them up and see what the deal is, 714-400-2121. I would give them a call but I'm in Afghanistan at the moment and it usually takes awhile to get them on the phone. Also they may have the pricing for the new S281 as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.