Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a simple question, I'am installing a b&m transmission cooler in my 92 coupe.I have everything set up, exept I cant figure out witch in/outlet to plug up on the radiator and witch one to use as the ''in'' hole. Basically witch do i use the top or the botom outlet?also on the transmission witch is the in'/out the closser to the front or the further to the back one?

thanks to all who can help//:wavey

·
Super Moderator
40,152 Posts
welcome to the site,enjoy!!!! it does not matter which you use for the in and out.it seems to be easier to use the bottom as inlet,then to cooler,then to top.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
you are still going to use the cooler in the radiator as well correct? just hook the return line from the radiator into the new cooler then the return line from the new cooler to the tranny.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you are still going to use the cooler in the radiator as well correct? just hook the return line from the radiator into the new cooler then the return line from the new cooler to the tranny.
thanks for the help..i just needed to know if it matered witch one i used, thanks again for the help :shiny:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.