Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive noticed when i put my sixer auto in to reverse i can feel the whole car move pretty much so i had my wife do it when i had the hood open in i watch the engine move as if a mount broke .plus when puting it in reverse i hear a semi loud click sound is this normal it just seems to be getting worse are im just dumb

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
i dont have an automatic but on all the auto cars ive seen when you select drive or reverse the engine does move. Now if you hear a clunk then you might have a broken mount. if you want some peace of mind then just take it in to the dealer for a quick look.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
ive noticed when i put my sixer auto in to reverse i can feel the whole car move pretty much so i had my wife do it when i had the hood open in i watch the engine move as if a mount broke .plus when puting it in reverse i hear a semi loud click sound is this normal it just seems to be getting worse are im just dumb

Perhaps this is the first step?

The Grammar, Spelling Punctuation and Diction Study Guide

Grammar, spelling, punctuation and diction guide

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry i cant be like you canadians people ill get right on that just for you big guy:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have to agree, Jazzcat's post was quite helpful.(sarcasm)

Back to topic; If it doesn't seem right, take it in to be looked at.

·
Registered
432 Posts
The last three words of your illiterate post sums it up for many of us... :sadcry:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.