Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one of these besides me.??
Has anyone heard any complaints of them causing jerkyness at high rpms between gears???

My car, when in any gear at 3000rpm (especially 3rd, 4th, & 5th), if i let off the gas or barely let it off it will jerk real good ("bounce") untill i either give it gas or completely let off. I heard at one time it may be my Trick-flow plenum???

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Sounds more like a tuning issue to me.

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
Yeah that definitely sounds like a tuning issue or maybe something not quite right in the u-joints. Maybe the pre-loading or backlash in the differential isn't quite right.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have the trick flow on mine, my car also sort of does something like that in fifth gear. I just wrote it off to gears and alot of horsepower. Beside I rarely use fifth anymore, I trap around 120 in fourth. I'm thinking about a built C4 for mine anyway.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
i have sorta that same thing in my 02 gt, if am driving, the car will sorta like bounce like he said, i have stock gears, and what not. usuallyhappens when car is cold and i am at a constant speed.

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
That's kinda odd. It seems like the plenum design would be simple and straightforward enough that just about all the manufacturers would have about the same thing. I haven't experienced anything like this with my C&L plenum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.