Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed my car was running sluggish, not ****** but sluggish so I pulled the codes. I am afraid of what I pulled.

KOEO

33 (rc*): Insufficient EGR flow detected.

15 (o): PCM ROM test failure- failure is internal to PCM. (c) PCM KAM (Keep Alive RAM Memory) failure.

/// IM SCARED ^^

54 (orc*): ACT (Air Charge Temperature)/IAT (Intake Air Temperature) sensor voltage too high, indidcating -40degF. Suspect shorted sensor, harness.

KOER

53 (orc*): TP sensor voltage too high (indicates WOT condition). Suspect shorted TP sensor, harness.

66 (rc*): MAF (2.3 Turbo, VAF) below minimum test voltage.

32 (orc): EVP or PFE voltage below closed limit.

I have no clue where to start with these. I was going to clean the MAF and ACT sensor.

·
Registered
122 Posts
i bet you've just got one shorted or cut wire thats causing all of these codes. i doubt you have that many problems that are not related to eachother.
check your EEC harness and make sure it itsnt corroded or pinched somewhere

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Yup, I suspect a short somewhere. A 15 is something to be scared about, I think it means that the computer module (EEC) itself is bad. Inspect all wires that you can. You could try to plug in a new EEC module, but we don't know how long it would take to fry. A bad vacuum line or solenoid (EVR) might be causing the 33. Also check the EEC ground, it runs to the negative battery terminal. Someone might've attached it to the car, itself somewhere. It's a black wire with a connector that resembles a barrel-fuse holder. It runs along the top-driver-side of the engine bay. It really should be connected to the negative terminal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.