Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else had trouble loading pics on the forum? Tried to attach pics to a new thread last night and couldn't get them to upload.

·
Dragon Tail Master
2013 Mustang V6 Brembo
2,586 Posts
I have not ever been able to load pics from my computer into a thread, I just put them on Photobucket first and I have not had a problem since

·
Registered
467 Posts
Has anyone else had trouble loading pics on the forum? Tried to attach pics to a new thread last night and couldn't get them to upload.
If your files are large it overloads the process. I emailed them to myself, which reduced the size and then loaded them. I'm sure there is a better way, but that works. Congratulations on the car!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
ok here is the problem the site only allows you to upload a 1 mb picture. so open the folder where your file is you want to upload put cursor over it and it will show you the size (it will be over 3 mb if you ahave a good quality camera.

Here is the FIXes:

1 reduce the quality of the image when you photgraph it, which will reduce the quality of the total image and be a smaller size.

2 THIS IS PREFERED METHOD and WORKS if the FILE is TOO BIG.

Open yout file you need to make smaller by getting to your folder where your pics are located

double click to open MICROSOFT Picture and FAX VIEWER this should be default application unless you added another program.

when your picture loads right click anywhere on the image and select EDIT. Another window will open (this will be MICROSOFT PAINT) at the top of the menu bar you will see a tab called IMAGE click that, then select STRETCH/SKEW

a window will pop up it will have a box that says:

Stretch, and it will say horizontal 100%, vertical 100%. where the 100 is at you can change the numbers. I recommend changing to 50% for both horizontal and vertical. This will effectively shrink your files to the size of less than 1 megabyte. after you have got this far go click file, and then SAVE AS (don't SAVE the file as the original file you started with because then you will have the low quality picture only...and if you print the pic it will not look as clear as the larger file, but it will post on the website and look just fine).

Hope this helps you all

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.