Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is my first post and I hope somebody can help me out.

I bought a Pioneer DEH-P4000UB head unit with the intent to put it in my 2000 mustang. My mustang has the Mach 460 sound system in it and I manged to remove the stock in-dash radio/cassette player. I have the wiring harness and everything... I just need a little help putting it all together. The wiring harness I bought has two pieces... a black one with all the speaker wires on it and a grey one with everything else, I know where the grey one goes but I have absolutely no idea where the black one goes. So if you know what I'm talking about and you think you can help me... that would be super fantastic hahaha.

Thanks.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hi, this is my first post and I hope somebody can help me out.

I bought a Pioneer DEH-P4000UB head unit with the intent to put it in my 2000 mustang. My mustang has the Mach 460 sound system in it and I manged to remove the stock in-dash radio/cassette player. I have the wiring harness and everything... I just need a little help putting it all together. The wiring harness I bought has two pieces... a black one with all the speaker wires on it and a grey one with everything else, I know where the grey one goes but I have absolutely no idea where the black one goes. So if you know what I'm talking about and you think you can help me... that would be super fantastic hahaha.

Thanks.

Well our cars are different but mine had two different connectors for the factory radio,my 2nd connector was hidden on the right side of the inside of the dash.Put your hand in where radio goes and feel around for it.Hope this helps u.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha alright thanks man. Goodluck, I've been researching for a while now and I couldn't find much. I'll keep looking for that hidden one. thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.