Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello my name is trevor i have a 1998 ford mustang gt convert. 4.6 v8. it has been modded a bit cai. dual distributors.new things like that. i bought it and the guy had put a new engine in it a while back and i live in hot vegas soo i know heat may be the cause it had run poor sputtered when i slowed down stalled while stopping and wouldnt start for 3 trys then it compleately stopped starting all together for a little bit it had a gas smell and when i excellerated the ac would get warm.it stopped running all together the other day. what could be the issue i have heard TFI.IAC.CAM SENSOR.FUEL PUMP AND OTHERS what do you guys think is the issue it would make all the dif o yeah my dad recently washed it while running would that affect it in anyway and i have a aem airfilter tall round pink one can water entering it cause those symptoms thanks hope to hear back soon...

·
Registered
8 Posts
was ur engine during acceleration bogging out like it was going to stall?
does the car run worse when ur a/c was on?

do u have a check engine light on?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea its boggin when accelerating and it was running way worse with the ac and i was thinking it was either maf or crank sensor thanx guys good to know someone looks out for a another person :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.