Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the dealer on Sunday to order a Kona Blue GT 2012 and was told my x-plan price from fordpartner.com of $27,820 is incorrect and actual x-plan pricing is $28614 which was printed out for me. I know its a small amount compared to the big picture but I would like to know if they're right.
Hmm then again an extra $795 for delivery makes this square so I guess its right.

Is it possible to cancel a dealership order and get a transfer from another dealership 200+ miles away and how much is the cost of transfer?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Depends on options, as they always add to the price regardless or xplan or not. Also, there was a small price increase recently, not a lot though.
I'd go with what the dealer quoted if it's what came off their system. Xplan is a option to choose and sets the price automatically for them. Options are also added in at the "discounted" price.

·
Registered
169 Posts
$28615 is the correct price, And it is the price on Fort Partner.

When you're on the select a model part, you have to actually click the Base GT to see the price with shipping, which is $28615.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Is it possible to cancel a dealership order and get a transfer from another dealership 200+ miles away and how much is the cost of transfer?
Depends on if the order has been in long enough the car has a VIN yet, if so I don't think it can be changed or canceled. That's not saying you have to take it, but I believe the dealer would be stuck with your custom order.

I don't know if this is a factor or already included as part of the Xplan pricing but on a regular deal I think the dealer holdback amount would be retained by the original dealership and not open for negotiation on a dealer trade car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.