Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
like i said that was 30 seconds of a google search. want me to show you what i come up with when i search for 5 minutes? lol..didn't think so.

shouldn't you be cooking breakfast in a skimpy apron for jmatero right about now?

by the way, every single one of your posts here is part of the smear campaign b.s...your only purpose here is to whine and complain and spread b.s this forum can only handle one jmatero at a time. you have 0 credibility. just a roaming ass clown that likes to spam forums with garbage.

And if you think I will roll over and die you are wrong. The mt82 is junk and you know it. Jd powers, true delta, and the posts on the forums compete the process. Its a piece of ****. NTHSA is involved. You have no case. This transmission from China has issues. It will forever plague the 11 and 12 Mustangs. These are the facts.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
And if you think I will roll over and die you are wrong. The mt82 is junk and you know it. Jd powers, true delta, and the posts on the forums compete the process. Its a piece of ****. NTHSA is involved. You have no case. This transmission from China has issues. It will forever plague the 11 and 12 Mustangs. These are the facts.
the tremec is made in mexico and also has issues. mexican made stuff is garbage. look on the internet. tons of issues...it will forever plague cars with them installed.

my facts is t3h bett4r than y0urs

you say i have no case? boy would i have hated to pay 50-60k for a challenger/gt500 and not be able to get it into 2nd gear!

btw, i like how you are stupid :)

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
The Tremec is as solid as can be ? You need to check out the GT500 Forum here on this site . 5 page thread at the top of the page . Their trannies also suck .
the thread on svt performance for tremec TR6060 issues is almost 20 pages long.

·
Banned
162 Posts
rumor i heard jmatero never even had a mustang

id love for him to post his vin number, he wont because he doesnt even own one. The best is coming, when for takes legal action against him.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
6k miles on mine and I drive the **** out of it.

Edmunds also has 10k+ miles on theirs, and they (multiple people, mind you) drive the **** out of theirs.
Good point! Your good transmission proves that complainers are all imagining or exaggerating the problems.

My dad smoked and never got lung cancer and I went 25 MPH over the limit yesterday and didn't get a ticket, so I know tobacco is safe and traffic tickets are urban legends. :shigrin

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
rumor i heard jmatero never even had a mustang
Not only that but I heard his IP is in China where he sneaks into the factory every night to sabotage our transmissions.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Not only that but I heard his IP is in China where he sneaks into the factory every night to sabotage our transmissions.
I heard he actually is an MT-82, but he's an insurrectionist trying to destroy society from within. I'd believe it too, he sounds like he's got a couple of bad synchros. :hihi:

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
it goes both ways:

if you had issues with the MT82 (no people to be mentioned) don't go on a f*****g ***** to try and curse those who are not having any problems.

conversely, if you are having no problems with the MT82, don't be too insensitive to those that are truly experiencing issues.

that being said, from what i am reading, the tremec is not the greener pasture. pick your poison i guess?

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
my MT82 just felt so nice when I made a run to Block Buster little bit ago, 2nd to 3rd shift at WOT with the Barton is so smooth.....that is all

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
my MT82 just felt so nice when I made a run to Block Buster little bit ago, 2nd to 3rd shift at WOT with the Barton is so smooth.....that is all
Must be nice.. I am running the JHR shifter, bracket, and upgraded clutch line with the newest tranny and it still sucks.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Must be nice.. I am running the JHR shifter, bracket, and upgraded clutch line with the newest tranny and it still sucks.
Does it drive or is it like matero's and never moves?

·
Banned
80 Posts
True delta.com is now reporting the 2011 Mustang is the most problematic model year since they began collecting data in 2005.

They show an average of 38 trips per year for a major repair per 100 vehicles. More disturbing is the average milage is 6200 for a major repair.

For comparison, the 2007 Mustang was 8 major repairs per 100 vehicles at an average milage of 28,000.

Average milage before major repair - Ford Mustang:

2005: 60,700
2006: 42,800
2007: 28,300
2008: 21,800
2010: 12,800
2011: 6,200
Sorry, just came across this thread. A correction to the OP: those are the average odometer readings of the cars at the time of the survey, not the odometer at the time of a major repair. This is why they get higher the older the car.

Also, we count all repairs, not just major ones.

38 repair trips per 100 cars was close to the average, and the stat has improved since then. The 2010 has required more repairs than the 2011, but is nevertheless still not far from the average.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Sorry, just came across this thread. A correction to the OP: those are the average odometer readings of the cars at the time of the survey, not the odometer at the time of a major repair. This is why they get higher the older the car.

Also, we count all repairs, not just major ones.

38 repair trips per 100 cars was close to the average, and the stat has improved since then. The 2010 has required more repairs than the 2011, but is nevertheless still not far from the average.
Shhhhh....you're denying haters the hate they need. :nono:

Thanks for clearing this up! :bigthumbsup

61 - 80 of 99 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.