Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason my car was missing this when I bought it. Not sure exactly who would have removed it or why, but at any rate I need one because it would be nice to have a trunk light.

Where can I get this? Does anyone have one? I couldn't find any on ebay, I know the stealership can probably get one but I cringe at the thought of what it might cost.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I had the same problem, only my trunk light housing was smashed like someone had taken the one out of my car and replaced it with a car that had been rear-ended. My local Ford Dealer had one for less than 20.00. Takes about 1 minute to install.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's the part number, or what exactly is that cover called?

·
Registered
590 Posts
For some reason my car was missing this when I bought it. Not sure exactly who would have removed it or why, but at any rate I need one because it would be nice to have a trunk light.

Where can I get this? Does anyone have one? I couldn't find any on ebay, I know the stealership can probably get one but I cringe at the thought of what it might cost.

Here you go, it's only $40.
Trunk Light, 05-09 Mustang

·
Registered
466 Posts
What's the part number, or what exactly is that cover called?
It's part number 13776 if you just want the housing w/socket. I think it even came with the bulb although I had already purchased Blue LEDs for the trunk.

Fordparts.com is the source for the information.

·
Registered
207 Posts
if you have a good car electronic place u can get led light strips in car trunk, if done right u can do any color and it would light up the hole trunk easy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts