Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I found an old 79 cobra for sale for $2000 (hoping to get less) in decent condition.

I plan on repainting and cleaning/redoing the interior, and more restoration/performance parts. I think its a decent project car for the money.

How much would it cost to repair that fender or should I just go looking for a new one?

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
i get the full fenders in quite often at work for the 79-86 fox's for around $150 a piece retail.

not that its much help i'm probably nowhere near you... but they're available, prices are probably similar.

cheers.

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
You should be able to get fenders pretty easy, either used or repros. Original Ford fenders will definately cost more, I know some of our website advertisers carry them like MCRParts.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I live in st louis also. I have seen this car on craigs list looks like a good project. Certifit is in north county they are very cheap and the parts are pretty good I rebuilt a jeep using their parts I had no problems

·
Registered
7 Posts
parts

i used to live in pa where cj pony is at they sell just about every mustang part u need and they will ship it to u. go to cjponyparts.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.