Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first Mustang: 1988 White 5.0 GT 29K original miles, Factory T-Tops, manual transmission, power everything, all options, dead mint condition, one owner, original tires, show quality car. I bought it as an invesment, and I'm ready to sell, but I would like to hear opinions as to what a reasonable asking price should be. The motor and exhaust has Ford Motorsport upgrades that were installed at time of purchase by the original owner. What do you think the value is on this car?

·
Registered
88 Posts
hmmmm idk, I got an SN car but I would like to get my hands on that...I been kinda kicking the idea around of getting a t-top car. White is the color I would wanted too.

I'm really really guessing here but 10K, I think it feasable from the right buyer. Again, I really don't know. Its worth whatever someone is willing to pay and you are willing to let it go for. I know that it will attract a lot more money than its book value thats for sure. But an 88 t-top is rare enough, plus the low miles helps a lot. I've seen some people pay some crazy prices for exactly the right car.

Let me know what you decide you want for it....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.