Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay...havent signed on this site in a few years dont know if i am in the right thread but im looking to go with AFR 165 pedestal mount heads, with a Anderson N21 cam which is the same as the n41 but uses 1.7 rockers which i have already..and i also converted to carb...car is too slow for me...the bottom end i got rebuilt which came from a 93fox..he had all the paper work showing me what was done...now i know ive been reading a **** load about these heads and that cam working on a stock block...my pistons have the relief also..crank was cut and balanced new bearing rods everything...it sucks i put e7te heads that were done up and a summit cam only because i wanted to keep my speed density setup..this is on a 85 T-bird..right before they came out with the HO setup fuel injection..but it didnt workout and i went right to carb..so i built a slow motor hahaha...Has anyone had this setup before? and also will prob put a 2800 stall converter..i do have 3.73 gears too..tranny is a aod with a tci valvebody and shifts nice and hard

·
Registered
13,138 Posts
Should run hard 50.gif

·
Registered
13,138 Posts
It will open some eyes coming from a T bird.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts