Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the car in for an oil change / tire rotation at 3500 miles and had them do the TSB for the rough shifting. The paper work says they changed the fluid with the "Dual Clutch Fluid".

I didn't immediately notice any improvement driving off the lot, but after ~30 miles, I did notice a significant improvement. I'm now a few hundred miles into the new fluid and it now shifts like it did the day I bought the car.

FYI, Car was built in early October...

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
nice...at least they didn't keep your car overnight and then drive the next day to try and "replicate" the issue like a lot of other people have had to do.

do you have a link for the TSB? i just wonder if there will be any excessive wear or damage to the transmission once the weather warms up

·
Registered
149 Posts
Great Post:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
253 Posts
Call me stupid but I've been trying to figure out what the hell TSB stands for?

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Anyone have a link to this TSB? I am having the second gear shift problem and I just wonder if it covers a certain date or all 2011's.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Anyone have a link to this TSB? I am having the second gear shift problem and I just wonder if it covers a certain date or all 2011's.
It's all 2011 and 2012 Mustangs.

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
My second gear is back to normal but third still catches like it always has. I'm bummed.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Thanks for the post on this. I've been debating having it done, and wondering how its worked for others. Think I'll go ahead next time I'm in for an oil change.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts