Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a post a few weeks back with a link to pictures of a 2006 Tungsten Grey Mustang GT. I have tried to search for it, but apparently it has been removed from the threads. If anyone has the link to these pictures, please post them again. It was photographed in front of a dealership.
Thank you.

·
Registered
100 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I absolutely love the color!

I was looking for the pictures of the hard top that was taken in front of a dealership. It used to be in a thread titled something like TungSTANG or something like that.
Any help?

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
Rendragyn said:
Thank you! I absolutely love the color!

I was looking for the pictures of the hard top that was taken in front of a dealership. It used to be in a thread titled something like TungSTANG or something like that.
Any help?
Here is mine, if that helps

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pcfrisch said:
Here is mine, if that helps
Beautiful ride!
I am looking for the pictures that had the 17" wheels with pony/tri-bar inserts. It was a twin to my own, and my digital camera isnt working.
Thank you for sharing yours, though! :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Heres mine there alot out there too

Attachments

·
Registered
636 Posts
Here is my Tung GT beauty!!

Attachments

·
Registered
787 Posts
Guys,
I really love the color. Seems to me that the reflection off the paint would be awsome when the car is polished. Please post more pics...

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
here's the wifes pony car....before and after.

Attachments

·
Registered
425 Posts
I almost went with Tungsten Grey...my only concern was that it has a purple hue to it when looking at it in different kinds of light...is that true? Purple is not a favorite color of mine...but the Tungsten Grey is very nice.

·
Registered
66 Posts
hey mickmach what color are the stripes on your wifes car i on they are red but what is the name of the color? thanks

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Hey Tom .....its one of the house of kolors candies....cherry pearl. easy color to spray...most candies are hard to get even...this one laid out nice :)

·
Registered
867 Posts
Eric The MadMan said:
Here is my Tung GT beauty!!
Nice - but I like the Torch vert in the background :rollgrin: :rollgrin: :rollgrin: :rollgrin: :grinroll: :grinroll: :grinroll: :grinroll:

·
Registered
636 Posts
2horseowner said:
Nice - but I like the Torch vert in the background :rollgrin: :rollgrin: :rollgrin: :rollgrin: :grinroll: :grinroll: :grinroll: :grinroll:
Yeah, I did that just for you 2-Horse :hihi: .....good eye!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts